[Fredslist] FW: FREE PURE BRED GREYHOUNDS!!!

Jerry Cohen jcohen at ctswlaw.com
Mon May 16 17:38:42 EDT 2005

Hello Gotham:

We were forwarded the email reproduced below concerning a number of pure
bred greyhounds who are about to be euthanized if they are not adopted.
If you're interested in adopting one of these beautiful animals or know
of someone who is, please contact Joseph V. Bisignano, email address:
jvb215 at nyu.edu.

Thanks,

Jerry
Diversity