[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Gotham Hispanic

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Mon May 16 14:46:38 EDT 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

What are your plans for lunch tomorrow?  Would you like to meet some new and exciting people at the Gotham Hispanic luncheon at The Friars Club from noon (Latin time) to 2:00 PM.  57 East 55th Street, between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue.  Do you have friends who are Hispanic or who are doing business in the Hispanic Community.  Please invite them.

Please let me know if you would like to Ride the Circuit so I can clear any conflicts.

We look forward to seeing you.

Gothamly,

Reinita (Queenie in Spanish)

Linda R. Newman