[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit (& Escape to Beautiful Upstate NY)

Bob Kurtz bkurtz at bmahv.org
Sat May 14 16:57:22 EDT 2005

What's that? You didn't know that you could get out of the city AND ride the
circuit at the same time? Gotham Hudson Valley invites you to do just that!
Join us for our next regular meeting on Thursday, May 19, 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
at the 84 Diner on route 84 just outside of Fishkill.

Come alone or bring a guest - either way, we'd love to meet you and give you
a taste of our Hudson Valley hospitality. Besides, where else can you grow
your network from Orange County to Albany in just one meeting? So come find
out how we do networking in the Hudson Valley - I think you'll be glad you
did! (And if you happen to take a detour on your way home and end up
exploring some of the scenic treasures of Upstate NY, well, we won't tell
anyone..)

Please RSVP to Bob Kurtz at bkurtz at totelnet.com as soon as possible so that
we have an accurate headcount and can make appropriate arrangements. (I also
need to make sure there are no conflicts with our members.) There is a fee
of $20 per person, which includes breakfast.

I hope to see you on Thursday!

Bob Kurtz
Group Coordinator

PS - Let me know if you need directions. I'll be happy to help you find the
best way to get here.

Bob Kurtz
Chief Information Officer
ToTel-Net Solutions