[Fredslist] Gotham On "The Apprentice"

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Tue May 10 11:51:54 EDT 2005

Hello Along The Network,

Way back in November, I filmed a special episode of "The Apprentice" with NYC2012 at Chelsea Piers.
I was sworn to secrecy (I had to sign two releases before filming) because the episode involved the final
two "Apprentice" candidates. Having no means to afford being sued by Donald Trump, I've kept things
quiet all these months.

I can now reveal that the episode will air as part of "The Apprentice" season finale this Thursday, May 12th,
at 9:00 PM on NBC. I was on camera quite a bit over the two days of filming. But I have no idea of how
the show was edited. So, there is no telling how much of what was shot with me will air this Thursday. Tune
in and find out.

Filming the episode was a fun experience that involved a number of luminaries, as you will see. Hope you
enjoy the show!

Have a good week, Gotham.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen"