[Fredslist] Charity Event - CAMP MITZVAH DAY

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Tue May 3 09:16:22 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Members,

One of the charitable organizations I am involved with is UJA.  The
following is an event which offers community services, family time and
networking. A number of the participants are involved with real estate, and
thought I would share this event with you.

Justin Green

------ Read Below ------

The UJA-Federation Real Estate Division Volunteer Committee invite you to
join us for our

ANNUAL CAMP MITZVAH DAY

At

HENRY KAUFMAN CAMPGROUNDS

Staten Island, NY

The volunteer committee has chosen the Henry Kaufman Campgrounds on Staten
Island as the location for our Camp Mitzvah Day this year.  In helping them
to prepare for the summer season we will be helping them to paint, build,
repair and garden at their facility.

Bring the kids and join us on Sunday May 15th from 10:30 am to 3:00 for what
is always a great day....

We will be serving coffee and donuts for breakfast and a BBQ for lunch.  All
the supplies will be provided, so come in your work clothes and spend the
day with family, friends and  real estate industry peers doing a mitzvah for
our community.

RSVP A MUST
 Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 10th to Faith Braverman at
212-836-1442 or at bravermanf at ujafedny.org <mailto:bravermanf at ujafedny.org>

Directions for Henry Kaufman Campgrounds Mitzvah Day (only 45 minutes from
NYC)

>From Manhattan:

Get on FDR to Brooklyn Battery Tunnel.  Take tunnel and stay on Gowanis to
Verrazano Narrows Bridge (follow signs to Bridge & 287).  Stay on top level
of Bridge-follow directions.  Verrazano Narrows Bridge to 278 West and
travel approx. 2 miles to the Slossan Ave, Todt Hill Rd. exit.  Make a left
turn at the second light, which is Manor rd.  Follow Manor Road all the way,
pass the gas station.  Approx. ½ mile after the Texaco Station on the left
hand side is the main entrance to the camp.  (It is across the street from
Susan Wagner High School)

Or

>From the Goethals Bridge:

Follow 278 East to Bradley Avenue, make a right at the light onto Bradley
Avenue and follow to the end.  At the end of Bradley Ave. make a left turn
and follow the long and winding road around Susan Wagner High School.  At
the end, make a right and a very quick left into the camp entrance on Manor
Road.

UJA-Federation cares for those in need,

rescues those in harm's way, and

renews and strengthens the Jewish people in New York, in Israel, and around
the world.

Justin Green

HaysVentures LLC

Principal

330 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10017

(646) 495 5759  (Phone)

(646) 495 5764  (Fax)

(917) 921 8775  (Cell)

 <mailto:jgreen at haysventures.com> jgreen at haysventures.com

 <http://www.haysventures.com/> www.haysventures.com

This transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the recipient(s) indicated above. If the reader of the message is
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. In
addition, No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to
the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted
subject to errors, omissions, change in price, rental or other conditions,
withdrawals without notice, and to any special listing condition, imposed by
our principals. We assume no liability regarding the data we provide and
advise that you check official government and other sources before making
any financial decision using this data.