[Fredslist] Business Partner

Alex Klein ak at designoven.com
Mon Jul 25 13:38:36 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham,
As many of you know, I am a Graphic Designer and have my own business
Design Oven (http://www.designoven.com). I create graphics for a wide
array of clients for print, web and events.

I am seeking a business partner to help me take the business further
than I can on my own. I would like to begin focusing more on design and
less on the business of design. This person would assist in developing
new business and managing clients. A bit of design knowledge is a plus.

Please have people contact me at the email address or phone number
below.
Thank you in advance for your help.
-Alex

Alex Klein