[Fredslist] Looking for a place to stay in Turin, Italy

Ben Tapper redbeard98 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:02:36 EDT 2005

Gothamites,
As a collective group, we have sold cars, found jobs in China, and put
together a winning softball team (thanks Fred).  I have a request, and it
may be a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping that Gotham will once again come
through.  I am planning a trip to Italy in February during the winter
olympics, and am looking to rent a house/villa in, or near, Turin.  The
dates are Feb 17th through 26th/27th, and I am trying to find a 3 or 4
bedroom house, as we have a group that wants to go.  Any help is very much
appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ben Tapper
(646) 658-7334 work