[Fredslist] Nanny/Pediatric Professionals

PromosIntl at aol.com PromosIntl at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 22:43:55 EDT 2005

Hi everyone-

The network always has such fabulous connections that I  thought I would put
these out to the group.

Mike and I are looking for a personal referral from  anyone knows an
experienced nanny for a newborn or a 'baby nurse' as I have  been told they are
sometimes called.  I am looking for assistance for a  month or so since I want to
continue working right after our new bundle of  joy arrives.  Thanks for any
suggestions...we are in Bergen County,  NJ.

On a different note, my sister is in need of a top notch  Pediatric
Neurologist as well as a Clinical Psychologist Specializing in A.D.D.  for her 7 year
old daughter.  In the Bergen County, NJ area  preferred.

Sincere appreciation and I'll keep you posted on our new  arrival.
Have a nice weekend.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Formica 1