[Fredslist] FW: u2 concert for charity

D'Elia, Alfonso adelia at hillier.com
Fri Jul 15 08:49:38 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I am on the board of a charity in New York ( for Tuberous Sclerosis). We
are putting a golf outing together and I wanted to let you all know of a
fabulous item that will be raffled off.

500 raffle tickets at a cost of $100 each gets you in a preferred
drawing for :

16 seats in an owners box at Madison Square Garden for the FINAL evening
concert of U2 along with a gift certificate for food or merchandise.

If you are interested, singly or in a group, I need your $$ asap. If you
are a fan this is incredible and the cost is a tax deduction.

 if you are interested in the golf let me know as well !!

regards
Al

HillierARCHITECTURE
275 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001-6708 | T 212 330-6337 | F 212
629-4487 | C 917-952-3715| hillier.com