[Fredslist] New ABA "Marketing Bible" for Lawyers

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Jul 13 16:59:05 EDT 2005

At this morning's Gotham L.I. meeting, it was suggested to me that I should
post this to the list, as it may be of interest to lawyers (and accountants
and other service professionals) who are focused on marketing their
services:

I am one of the contributors to a book that the American Bar Association has
just published.  It went on sale in early July.  (Unfortunately, I don't
share in the proceeds.)
The book is titled, " How to Capture and Keep Clients: Marketing Strategies
for Lawyers."  Here's an excerpt from a publicity notice I received:
This is a new book just released by the ABA General Practice, Solo & Small
Firm
Section. http://www.abanet.org/genpractice/books/captureclients/index.html
Check out the table of contents at:
http://www.abanet.org/genpractice/books/captureclients/toc.html, and find
out who contributed to this marketing bible at:
http://www.abanet.org/genpractice/books/captureclients/bios.html

Best regards,
David

David Abeshouse