[Fredslist] Terpsichorean Gothamites, I need your help

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 15:22:52 EST 2005

Years ago Manhattan had a number of nice venues, mostly restaurants where one could dine and dance to 30's, 40's, and big band music.  Besides, the Rainbow Room, which appears to be for those who want to be 'seen,' I'm unaware of other places around town now.  I am interested in the combo of a dining/dancing environment.  No discos.  I'd also entertain any other ideas that might be the way-to-go in this situation.

I'd also be interested in private/group dance instructor for the basic waltz, foxtrot, etc., in Manhattan.

Thanx.
Cheers!

Lorraine M. Walla, GC
GANG