[Fredslist] Promotion - NY Inner City H School Interns

Michael Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Thu Dec 1 16:21:19 EST 2005

Imagine a NYC high school kid who has never been in Manhattan, never been in a NYC hi rise office, never had a conversation with a man or a woman in a business suit.  Now imagine you are responsible for a worthy kid having all of the above happen to them every day next summer.   Lastly, imagine you are responsible for one of these kids receiving a significant award for "job well done" from a prestigious NYC firm (this actually happen in the summer of '05)

I can help you help a kid realize this next summer.  The personal satisfaction you will get is impossible to describe.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Also, let me know if you are in a position to affect the decision in your firm to hire such a kid next summer.

I don't want you to miss this opportunity.

Mike

Wiebe Associates
address: Suite 300
              77 Sleepy Hollow Rd